The 6 letter word “cancer” is the most feared disease which is known and familiar to most of us. Why do you think we are phobia with the word, is it because of lack of knowledge?
Do you know what is cancer?
In simple word, it happens when our cells stop maturing. We all know that we need healthy cells to perform their specific functions. What happened with these immature cells is that they fail to perform their duties, and so remain undeveloped. They start to feed on the body, by stealing its nutrition in order for them to grow, and hence these cells become cancerous. This is where our natural defenses against these cancerous cells become vital. Why? The speed of the spread of cancer cells depends on how strong or weak our body is.
How Do You Get Colon Cancer?
Do you know that we have been exposed to lots of cancer-causing agents? Would you believe it if it has been established that roughly 70 to 80% of of all cancers are because of the food we eat, the air we breathe in and the water we drink, as well as lifestyle and environmental factors? Basically all of us have the chance of contracting cancer.
Actually our bodies have their own natural defense mechanisms to fight these bad cells however, due to improper nutrition and exercise, and the continuous abuses we put on our bodies, these defenses become weak or overwhelmed, and cancer starts taking over the body.
What is Colon Cancer?
Colon cancer, which is also known as colorectal cancer is a cancer which starts in the digestive, or gastrointestinal (GI) system. The most important function for colon is to turn food into energy and get rid of all waste materials. The disease start spreading when cancerous cells begin to grow in number and out of control, while the non-cancer cells reduce in number.
Colon cancer will generally spread at a different speed, cause different symptoms, and respond to different as every cancer is different depending on where it occurs.
Treatments for Colon Cancer
Is colon cancer curable?
Whatever situation you are at the moment I believe Cancer Can Be Conquered! Why I said that is because there are many new and advance modern treatment and also the use of natural treatment for Colon Cancer.
Change you mindset, don’t let fear control and overwhelm you. It can be a hard battlefield for some. Stop thinking that cancer is incurable. You must fight this fear that creep in. You have to be strong for yourself and your family.
I have seen how a stage 4 liver cancer patient, gave up home and bedridden for 2 months after the doctor told him them, there is nothing they can do to save him.
Actually, most colon cancer spreads at a slower speed compared to other cancer. It may spread for a period of years. Colon cancer can effect any section or layer of your colon. The secret is to catch the colon cancer early. You may have a better chance of getting better if the colon cancer polyp is being taken out in early stages.
1. Risk factors of colon cancer include age, family history, smoking, ethnicity, diet, lack of exercise, alcohol, and history of other bowel disease. If you are in an at-risk category, then it is important to get a colon cancer screening test. If you are unsure with you fit the profile, talk to ask primary physician first.2. Our natural food have a positive effect. They are natural and have no side effects. We should also be positive in that certain foods greatly strengthen and aid our built in immune system in the ongoing battle against our healthy body cells. It thus becomes imperative that we learn what foodstuffs are immune boosters, and which ones weaken the cancer cells.
3. Furthermore, the next foremost causing aspect to contemplate is the surroundings we are living in. More and more vehicles are being produced, and more and more factories built, pumping out toxic gases into the atmosphere, causing a subtle build-up of toxins in our bodies, wearing down the ability of the immune system to cope.
Unfortunately, we have very little control over these environmental effects, other than to relocate to a safer environment, which is not always possible. This then makes it even more vital for us to build up our immune systems with the right foods, and supplementary minerals and vitamins.
4. One last consideration to take note of is that any cancer is more easily conquered if caught in its early stages. Therefore it is very important to have regular medical check-ups, even if we are feeling fine. Then too, learn what are the significant symptoms for the various cancers, and at the first evidence of anything suspicious, get it checked out by your doctor.
Colon cancer has become the 3rd most common form of Cancer in men and 4th in women and is the second leading cause of death among cancers. If it is left untreated, it can spread and affect other parts of the body, such as the liver and lungs, causing new tumors to form in these organs. This process of the cancer spreading is called metastasis. Once metastasis sets in, the chances of curing the cancer completely are slim.
Therefore early detection is key to making a full recovery. The removal of benign (non-cancerous) colon polyps can prevent colon cancer. Colon polyps initially appear in benign form. Over time, benign colon polyps can undergo chromosome damage to become cancerous. There is no definitive cause for colon cancer, but diets high in fat are believed to play a role in the formation. Other factors include a family history of colon cancer, polyps in the large intestine and ulcerative colitis. A history of breast cancer may also slightly increase the risk of colon cancer.
Colon cancer, in most cases has no symptoms. Symptoms for the potential of colon cancer, however, may include; diarhea, less frequent bowel movements, blood in stool,
abdominal pain, unexplained weight loss, anemia. Screening tests are the most effective way of catching colon cancer early, allowing for improved chances of successful treatment.
Men and women over the age of 50 and those with identified risk factors, are urged to undergo regular screening to prevent and to allow early diagnosis of colon cancer. See the doctor to identify potential risk factors and to develop a strategy for early screening.
If detected early, colon cancer can be properly treated. Which makes it vitally important for any who experience symptoms to see a physician as soon as possible. If left entreated, the chances of surviving colon cancer diminish greatly.
By keeping a healthy life style and good eating habits, you can prevent developing cancer of the colon even before this becomes a problem. You might also want to try and check your family history for cases of colon cancer and adopt a healthier diet in order to make sure you will avoid this problem in the future.
Colon cancer treatments are varied and you can choose from a series of traditional and alternative methods of dealing with this condition. Here at our center we provide you with the natural dietary supplements which has no side effects and are cured with confidence.
There are many cases of colon cancer today, with significantly more people being diagnosed with this potentially deadly disease below age 50 than previously. Colon cancer used to be considered a disease of the elderly, but nowadays many younger people are diagnosed with this kind of disease. This is more because of unhealthy lifestyles such as eating habits, lack of exercises and many other factors. People tend to consume junk food and any other foods that are over-processed and contain high fat and sugar. This allows the chemically-laced food to sit in colon for longer time and lead to the cancer disease.
Several ways to keep your colon healthy:
1. A balanced diet will supply your body with sufficient nutrition: balance in carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals. It will be better to get all these nutritions naturally by consuming healthy foods such as: fresh vegetables and beans, fish, fruits, seafood and milk. Taking daily supplements also will help.
2. Reduce intake of over-processed foods, especially fried foods because these foods contain of high fat that is dangerous to health. You can also choose organic foods that are higher in nutrition. Avoid sausage, hot dogs, ham, and many of which contain salt, sodium nitrites and sodium nitrates, which play big role in leading to colon cancer.
3. Do exercise at least 3 times a week is adequate to maintain your stamina and health. If you have any disease, it would be wise to consult with your doctor what exercise suits your current condition.
4. Adequate water is essential to your body and will help to clean your system by gently washing out offensive bacteria and germs that can harbor in the colon and lead to illness or problems.
5. Colon cleansingColon cleansing method has been so popular as an option to keep your colon healthy. Consult with your doctor if you wish to take this method.
6. Visit your doctor and have an annual medical check-up to prevent diseases.